Fret-Free Friday: What To Do?
-Roy Lessin, Meeting in the Meadow
Wondering what to do? Don't try to—
- figure your way through
- reason your way through
- feel your way through
- push your way through
- manipulate your way through
- fake your way through
- Trust your way through! "We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon You" (2 Chronicles 20:12 AMP).
- Pray your way through! "Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance" (Ephesians 6:18 AMP).
- Believe your way through! "This is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith" (1 John 5:20 AMP).
- Walk your way through! "When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consumer you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior" (Isaiah 43:2-3 NLT).
- Praise your way through! "So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat" (Joshua 6:20).
#fretfreefriday #roylessin #fretbuster #whattodo