My Monday Prayer: Everyday Tips for
-Roy Lessin, Meeting in the Meadow
The wise also will hear and increase in learning, and the person of understanding will acquire skill and attain to sound counsel [so that he may be able to steer his course rightly]. Proverbs 1:5 AMP
- Don’t ever lose heart; God will never give up on you.
- Never let your heart run out of thankfulness.
- Don’t feel inferior to anyone. God made only one of you.
- Don’t carry around worry, fear, or anxiety. They are the thieves of peace.
- Hold things loosely. They are temporary.