Fret-Free Friday: God's Word
-Roy Lessin, Meeting in the Meadow
God's Word can be fully trusted!
- God does not speak lies (John 3:33).
- God cannot lie because He is holy (Psalm 89:35). God's holiness does not allow Him to lie.
- God's words are wise (Psalm 19:7). He never has to correct Himself or say He misspoke.
- God's words will not change (Psalm 119:89). He always has it right from the beginning!
- God's words are unshakeable. You can build your life upon them with absolute certainty and confidence (Matthew 7:24-25).
For ever hectic workday, there is a quiet rest.
For every painful moment, there is a healing touch.
For every hurtful feeling, there is a deeper joy.
For every disappointment, there is a love that means so much.
For every doubting question, there is a guiding truth.
For every wounding heartache, there is a healing balm.
For every pressing deadline, there is a boundless grace.
For every tribulation, there is a peace that brings calm.
#fretfreefriday #fretfree #fretbusters #meetinginthemeadow #roylessin
©2022 Roy Lessin, Meeting in the Meadow. Photo by Marina Bromley, used with permission. All rights reserved.