Part 38: Knowing His Best...Walking in Rest!
-Roy Lessin, Meeting in the Meadow
Knowing His Best...
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3 NIV
Walking in Rest!
The only reason to fear or worry is if the Lord had said:
1. Lay up treasures on earth for there are no treasures in heaven.
2. Be anxious about life for God doesn't know anything about you.
3. The most important thing in life is what you possess, so get more.
4. Your Father doesn't care for you; you are on your own.
5. Seek what the world seeks; that is where true values are.
6. Be anxious about tomorrow; it's good to have things pile up.
7. God cannot look after the practical details of life; save yourself.
#knowinghisbest #meetinginthemeadow #roylessin #devotional
©2022 Roy Lessin, Meeting in the Meadow. Photo by Marina Bromley, used with permission. All rights reserved.